Our MOT Testing station in Paisley can accommodate both car and light commercial vehicles and we're committed to provide honest, impartial and practical advice in line with the best interest of our customers.
Our thorough MOT tests are carried out by our team of trained mechanics using the most up to date mot equipment. Our parts and labour Guarantees makes Seedhill Service Station a garage you can trust for your MOT or routine service.
We pride ourselves in our repeat business and customer recommendations. With a Seedhill MOT listed below are some of the checks we carry out on your vehicle.
• Brakes & Brake Performance
• All Lighting Equipment including ABS, SRS and TPM monitoring warning lights
• Oil & Fluid Checks
• Wheels and Tyre Condition & Tread Patterns
• Steering, Front/Rear Suspension, Wheel Bearings & Drive Shafts
• Shock Absorbers
• Vehicle Body Structure & Condition
• Registration Plates & Vehicle ID Number
• Seats, Seat Belts & Door Checks
• Windscreen, Washers & Wipers
• Exhaust, Fuel & Emissions
• Wiring / Battery security
We are VOSA approved for MOT testing class IV.
If you are interested in any of our Car Repairs. MOTs servicing in Paisley then please contact our friendly team by phoning 0141 887 2338 or fill out our Enquiry form.
We are based in Seedhill Road only 2 minutes from Hawkhead Railway Station in Paisley and 5 minutes drive from the motorway. This is convenient for customers from Glasgow, Paisley, Barrhead, Renfrew, Johnstone and the surrounding areas.